Saturday, December 8, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas time is real big thing in Trinidad & Tobago. Much like the USA they love to shop and decorate and have parties with LOTS of food. For me, it's kind of hard to get in the Christmas spirit with temperatures 85-90. But, they still like to decorate. I've attached a couple of pictures from my apartment complex. It's kind of fun to see them decorate the coconut trees. But, I guess the manger scene is more appropriate in this setting than sitting in a yard of snow. The second one is my neighbors apartment. He really likes to decorate.



I'll be going home for Christmas and bringing Tauna and Isaac back with me.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Dan

1 comment:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

Merry Christmas, Dan! I sent the card to Tauna, but I guess you can see it when you get NY. I like the new picture of yourself. The other one looked like a mug shot! Love you, Annette