Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back in Trinidad!

Tauna and Isaac are finally in Trinidad with me!


It's great having them here. It is so wonderful to come home to a home cooked meal and find clean laundry folded neatly on my bed! They officially have one week under their belts and really seem to like it (despite a little culture shock...). We went to the beach yesterday and had a great time. One of the neighbor boys gets along with with Isaac and has adopted him as the "little brother he always wanted." He came along with us to the beach and helped Ike ride the waves.


Isaac starts school tomorrow. We'll see how that goes and post more later...

2 comments:

Larsen's! said...

Hey Dan and Tauna-just looked at your blog (thanks to Tauna's message in her Christmas letter). So fun to see pictures of you and keep up on what's going on in your lives. We have a blog also. Send me your email address and I'll connect you into it. I have a security thing on it. You guys are quite adventuresome! We're proud of you. We feel like we're the only pp we know that don't live right next to our family. Drew is bishop now and we're still in sunny, humid, hot Florida! Pretty exciting that you're grandparents already...I forget that you guys are that much older than us. Just getting ready to see our oldest graduate from high school. Keep in touch! Drew and Julie Larsen

Tauna Larson said...

I was googling on the computer and I came across Dan's Blog.
He says Hey Dan and Tauna...Wow that took me back, my ex-husband is Dan and I am Tauna It was verrrrry interesting. Don't know a lot of Tauna's Do you know in Navajo it mean's "Great One" It comes form the Navajo language