Saturday, September 29, 2007

Working

I thought I should throw in a couple of pictures that show that I work down here also.

The following are a couple of pictures of police stations I have worked with. Some are a little better, but most of them are pretty "humble."



One of my primary responsibilities is training police personnel how to do crime analysis. This picture was taken at one of the seminars I was teaching.


Our project has a pretty high profile in the country. There is a lot of news and media coverage. Most educated adults have heard of our project. Consequently, we have the opportunity to meet a lot of government leaders. The first picture is taken with the Commissioner of Police, Trevor Paul. The second is with the Minister of National Security, Martin Joseph. The last picture was when I met the President of Trinidad, His Excellency Professor George Maxwell Richards.





Regards to all, Dan

1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

ha! humble that's for sure

Training our police force, well you certainly have your work cut out for you. Good luck